Med Exchange International, Inc. buys and sells radiology and imaging equipment from hospitals, MRI centers, veterinarians, brokers and leasing companies throughout the world. The company was founded in 1991 and has offices in Agawam, Mass. and San Diego, Calif. and specializes in remarketing solutions for radiology centers. With well established partnerships with top vendors such as Siemens, Philips and Toshiba Med Exchange has cemented long lasting relationships and opportunities on the finest pre-owned equipment. As well, Med Exchange has thousands of customers in over 30 countries in which they have placed equipment which include: Radnet, Alliance Imaging and DMS Health Group. Med Exchange is a proud member of the International Association of Medical Equipment Remarketers and Servicers (IAMERS).
History of Business
Since Med Exchange’s beginning in 1991, we have grown to be one of the most reliable worldwide remarketers of preowned diagnostic imaging equipment. Med Exchange prides itself on bringing value to the marketplace with high quality equipment at reasonable prices and project management skills that meets or exceeds deadlines with the installation or removal process.
Med Exchange has been a leader in pre-owned equipment for many years. About 10 years ago, Med Exchange expanded to be a complete preowned medical equipment supplier. In 2001 we expanded again into a the new headquarters in Agawam Massachusetts which included warehouse space allowing us to keep up with the demand and better service our customer base. In early 2006 we opened our San Diego CA office to manage the opportunities from the Western U.S., Mexico and South America, and Aisa.
Today Med Exchange offers a complete line of MRIs, CT Scanners, X-ray, Ultrasounds, Bone Densitometers, Cath/ Angio, Mammography, C-arms, and other imaging equipment. Our expertise in MRI and CT Injectors has grown to include full sales, parts and services department that includes delivery, installation, certified calibration, and service contracts. With our quality products and asset management expertise combination allows Med Exchange to provide clients worldwide with a one stop complete solution for their diagnostic imaging needs.
Management and Employees
Med Exchange is self-contained with a knowledgeable sales staff and project management team. Our sales team educates customers to the differences and nuances between similar products, and then places them with the equipment that best fits their needs and budgets. In addition to the U.S. market, about 30% of our products are exported overseas. Over the last five years, Med Exchange has built excellent customer relations overseas and our staff has visited facilities and hospitals to best serve their needs.
- Mike Timon - President - As President & Cofounder of Med Exchange International, Inc., I am excited to help you with all of your imaging needs whether it be to buy a quality pre owned system or maximize the value of your surplus systems by selling it to us. I have 17 years in the Pre owned imaging equipment market & pride myself on Med Exchange’s integrity & industry knowledge to best serve your imaging needs. I have a long history of successful turnkey projects and welcome you as a long term customer.
- Steve Neffinger - Co-Founder, Vice President and Treasurer - Neffinger was responsible for finding and securing financing for MedExchange as a start up operation which he did in the form of equity positions. Med Exchange has been successful since, with consistent growth throughout its 15 year history. Some of his other responsibilities include overseeing sales and the general operation of the company. Before starting MedExchange Neffinger was National Sales Manager for Telecom Services Inc., a high end telephone equipment company for the financial, medical, energy and emergency 911 centers. Neffinger is a graduate of Nichols College with a BA in Finance.
- Gerry Arcuri - Sales Manager - Gerry Arcuri joined Med Exchange International in 2011 to lead the organization's Mid-Atlantic sales initiative. Arcuri is responsible for driving revenue growth while overseeing Med Exchange retail sales and marketing. With his direction, Med Exchange’s sales team is committed to a consultative approach that provides solutions to meet customers’ emerging and complex imaging needs. Arcuri brings real-world knowledge of customer challenges with over 30 years of sales experience. Prior to Med Exchange, Arcuri worked for Toshiba America Medical Systems, Philips Medical Systems, and General Electric Medical Systems. He attended Manhattan College in New York for Health Administration.
- Davyn McGuire - Senior Account Executive and National Sales - A top notch sales executive who is responsible for the sales of used multiple modality radiology equipment, including MRIs, CT Scanners, X-ray, Ultrasounds, Bone Densitometers, Cath/ Angio, Mammography, and CR systems. He also has extensive experience in marketing, business development, and vendor relations for trade-in equipment. He is a graduate of DePaul University in Chicago.
- Pat Miles - Sales Manager - With over 16 years experience at Med Exchange , Patrick can handle all of your diagnostic imaging needs. Whether purchasing your replacement systems or quoting turn-key projects from the ground up, Patrick can provide you with a variety of options as well as very competitive prices. He specializes in all modalities with a concentration in R/F, Rad, Cath , Specials CR, DR and contrast injectors.
- Colette Vogel - Business Marketing Manager -